Thank you for registering for the 2020 Convention! Please find helpful tips and links for your Convention attendance.
- Each registered delegate has received personal login details for the Convention. Your login will be the email address you registered with, and your unique password was sent to you in an email on Friday, September 18th.
- It is important that you connect to the platform with our specific event link. The link that was provided in your email as well as on the Convention webpage.
- We recommend using Google Chrome as your internet browser, many older browsers will not support the Convention platform (such as Internet Explorer). Click here to download google chrome.
- For best viewing, we recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer.
- Once you are logged in, the fastest way to receive technology support is using the "Help Desk" chat button in the lower left of the Convention platfrom screen.
- If you are having technical issues logging in with the link, email, or password please send us an email.
There are many helpful tips and an overview of the tools being used for Convention in the Convention Bulletin's:
- Friday, September 11 - 2020 Convention Bulletin #1
- Thursday, September 17 - 2020 Convention Bulletin #2
- Technical Support with the Platform
- General Convention & Registration: UBCM Richmond Office 604-270-8226
- Voting Login Support: 1-833-368-7123