Available exclusively to UBCM member elected officials
During daytime convention programming, child minding services will once again be available to elected officials of the UBCM membership. UBCM has arranged for Babysitting Whistler to provide qualified, licensed nannies to provide childcare services throughout convention week. The daycare agreement is directly between the Agency, Babysitting Whistler, and each child’s parent.
Registration is Required: Click Here for the Registration Package
Parents must pre-register each child through UBCM to secure space for this special convention childcare program. Child minding services will be provided at one of the hotel properties in direct proximity of the Whistler Convention Center (WCC). There will be a nominal fee of $30 per day, plus GST, for each child. [Note: this standard daily rate covers services for the entire day or for any partial day that the child participates.]
What is included?
- Children will be under the supervision of licence daycare professionals at all times.
- Short walks and/or outside activities (weather permitting) in the surrounding areas of the hotel.
- Snacks and lunch will be provided.
What’s not included?
- Breakfast will not be provided.
- Children will not be picked up from or delivered to the WCC or any hotel.
As it requires UBCM to secure and plan for the appropriate number of nannies along with suitable play and rest spaces well in advance of convention, drop-in child minding services will not be available.