In partnership with Petro-Canada, UBCM is offering UBCM members significant savings, convenience, control and security when using the Petro-Canada SuperPass fuel card.
Designed to provide innovative security and control features, the SuperPass Card can be customized at the individual card level to provide benefits best suited to your local government and help you take control over your fleet's operating costs.
Benefits of SuperPass
Enjoy all the benefits that come with SuperPass for UBCM members.
- Discount of 2.0¢/litre on all grades of gasoline and diesel purchased at Petro-Canada retail service stations
- Save 10% on car washes
- One card providing access to over 1,500 retail stations and 250 Petro-Pass cardlock locations, plus access to US truck stop network
- Canada's largest diesel network with over 1,200 locations
- Flexible billing options - Receive your statement weekly or monthly, via the internet, by mail or fax
- Flexible payment options - Pay your statement online using Electronic Funds Transfer or Automatic Bank Withdrawal, or pay by telephone or mail
- Dedicated support from knowledgeable customer service
- Set limits and restrictions on both fuel and non-fuel purchases such as fuel grade, car washes, and more
- Apply limits and restrictions by vehicle or drive and by dollar or volume
- Restrict card use by day, time and location
- Instantly change restrictions online any time with 24/7 account access through SuperPass Online
- PIN security to prevent unauthorized use
- Assign PIN by type of card - Driver, Vehicle, or Single-station
- Customize cards with company logo and driver information and receive customized reports
- Instantly change, suspend or cancel cards online 24/7
- Exceptional monitoring reports automatically identify unusual transactions so you can take immediate action
To apply, complete this application form and fax it to 1-800-268-4415.
Existing Petro-Canada SuperPass customers can easily enroll by requesting your account to be linked to UBCM's main account number. For more information, contact Anna-Maria Wijesinghe or Paul Fox.